Saturday, September 10, 2011

Busy busy bee






Well, since I'm stuck here in Texas, and probably not being able to travel to Canada for my sisters wedding, I've decided to kick start making stuff for baby girls room. Today I started making sheets for her room. I know you're asking yourself "why wouldn't you just buy crib sheets, they are cheaper that way". While that is *sometimes* true, I couldn't resist the fabrics I picked :). I had a 40% and a 50% off coupon that I used for both sets of material, and since they were 7.99/yd and I needed 2 yards, I figured it wasn't to bad.
I have an owl theme for her room, and found some girly type owl material, and the other material I found I've loved for a while. It has apples and pears on it, and doesn't match her decor at all, but I had to have it!!!


My last project I started before I knew I wouldn't be travelling, I'm still not sure if I want to keep it, or give it to a friend. I had a major surplus of Tulle laying around and didn't know what to do with it. I looked up some tutorials for Tutus and decided this is what I would use it for.

No comments:

Post a Comment