Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bridesmaids Dress?

I have had an obsession with making an infinity dress since I first saw it posted of craftster. Problem is, I am lazy, and terrible at math and I can see this all going so horribly horribly wrong! This is where the McCall pattern company is now my best friend. This is a new pattern that has come out, and I am waiting until this weekend to buy it because Joann fabrics is having a sale!!!! (yay yay yay). This is the pattern front and the reason it is called the infinity dress is because it's basically a simple skirt (this one includes a tube top as well) and super long straps, those straps are what make the dress changeable.
So now I must wait....


Once I have the pattern I am going to make a dummy dress, and if it works out, then I will be buying some black material and making myself a bridesmaids dress for my sisters wedding.

2 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Hope it works out so then you can make me one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only Karen would agree to have this as her bridesmaids dress, heh heh.

    ReplyDelete