Sunday, February 27, 2011

First Birthday Onesie


I will try and post a picture of this tomorrow (as long as I'm feeling well enough to sew...fighting a sickness suuuucks).
I've decided to do this the easy way, rather than searching for a onesie that declares Clarks 1st Birthday, and trying to find it in an 18 month size, I am taking a onesie from his plethora of white onesies and sewing a red "1" on it. Why red? Because it's his favourite colour!

So, here is crossing my fingers for tomorrow!

Edit:
Here it is!! It's simple, because my sewing skills, well they aren't limited, but they aren't that creative either. Plus, I plan on having this on him during the cake eating session, so he can mess it up without me freaking out about "You're supposed to wear that again!"

No comments:

Post a Comment