Friday, December 31, 2010

My Resolution

Since I have a personal blog, I feel strange when I write happy upbeat blogs about sewing, and then it is followed by a more serious post about home/family/life in general. I am starting a new blog, where I will focus on something I love to do, but don't do enough of, which is SEWING.

My Resolution for the new year is to try and create (at least once a month), something wearable, or use-able from the constant stash of fabric I have tucked away in the garage at the moment. I am hoping that in this blog, I can discuss what has inspired me, the patterns I used and just generally keep myself motivated to continue on sewing.

Here is cheers to a new year, new outlook and maybe (just maybe) some good sewing patterns, or ideas for me to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment